My turn to write some drivel -.-
Since when has ‘Social’ networking turned into ‘All about me and my problems’ Networking. It seems that facebook status’ just seem to be so pointless now, here is what i have to read on my facebook feed right now :
- not a happy bunny. tonsilitus can eff off.
- What’s on my mind? Well…
- Would much rather be going to thorpe park than college :(
- Another day at school tried to get the day off but dad wasn’t having any of it :( never mind last week of official school xxx
- Waking up at almost 4am with stomach pains, something missing and the mother sleep talking. Ugh.
- there’s always gonna be things in life that you’re not quite ready to see for some reason or other; that was one of them. now i’m paying for it. :(
- Ugh cba with college tomorrow
Now i totally understand people have problems and worries in life. But to be quite honest. No one replies to these types of status’ becuase no-one really cares. Instead they just post their own story of trivial sorrow.
My main point is, if everyone stopped moaning on facebook and just did more real life Socialising. Everyone would be far happier and have less time to fill up my reading space with ‘pity me’ status’.
Do people really feel that posting these statements of issues, almost as if they are talking to themselves will help them or anyone else :/
If only Social Networking, really did help to network socialising, the world would be a better place :P
P.S. i know this post is completely hypocritical, just thought it was more relevant than ‘i cleaned my teeth today and it made me cry’
P.P.S what the fuck is the plural of status … status’, statuses, stati, statii?
ok rant over
Buyin’ all the products that they’re sellin’ ya
They say jump and ya say how high
Ya gotta fuckin’ bullet in ya head — Rage Against the Machine